Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Something thats happening to me.

So, I decided to talk about something different right now, something that's happening to me, yay. So, tommorow we have this motovainal speaker coming to my school to talk to us about something. He's blind and used to do pro sports. So, what's his message? I'm better than you even though I'm blind? When you become blind go into sports endangering your emotional state and your health? And, because, apperantly to himself, he's so awesome, he retired from sports to tell his story. Really? You gave up 26 gold medals to talk to unintrested children just so you can feel good about yourself? Last time I checked, winning 26 gold medals can make you feel great about yourself,too. And he's not even getting payed. when he goes to the poor house because he never got payed, he's not going to feel so great about himself, is he? That's what I thought.
Random quotes:
1. Do one to others as others do to you -some guy. Ok, next time somebody beats me up, I'm going to do the same thing to them!

2. it takes about 42 muscles to frown, but only about 4 to punch the person who made you frown in the face.

No comments: