Tuesday, January 8, 2008

guess what? Still bored.

i know you all care deeply about my opinions, so heres another post. Did you notice how much stuff they are selling for simpsons/family guy? Well, I say let's boycott! Well, not from watching the shows, they rock. But I mean lets not buy there stuff. I mean sure I have my simpsons shrine of homer simpson like everyone else in the worls, but that is changing now! Well, after this post. I will throw out every item of simpsons/family guy stuff i own. I suggest you do the same. Now, don't be to hasty, how about we throw away every simpsn shirne/family guy talking cookie jar. Maybe now the Family guy and simpsons co. will take us more seriously. Hurrah! Remember, as Bender once said, "Kiss my shiny metal ass!" well, this is most likelt the same thing. And yes, that did count as my random quote. Until next time!

No comments: